Small Grey Outline Pointer

6 November 2013

#18 - i've had so many words but i had no courage

heylo
omg this blog has 313 views already yayy im so proud of myself that people actually visit and read my entries(: umm so i actually have this quote below the cherry blossom lovesick pic(: i just hope people will read that HAHAH bc its like so tiny niehahaha idek why. so i think my blog is simple but preddehhhh you must admit that its awesome. ADMIT IT. A D M I T I T. HAHAH if you dont admit my tears will fall down like razorblades HAHAH. tbh, i dont copy anyone's style ok. im original.
ok so next year im p6 cb la. going to 6 hope omg i always wished to go 6 hope finally:D buhbyee bitches of 5peace :p tbh i hate you all i stg if any of you come to my class i'll sabo you niehahahaha. all of them going 5faith la buhbyeee. tbh i think this is one of the most enjoyable year in school but bc of friends asdfghjkl i fucked up:b I HATE ALL OF YOU LA:< jghwunbpucxhe lucky that stupid girl who also fuck up her work or whatever shit in 6faith heng ah. hope their form teacher is ms wan niehahahaha. i dont want her la i dont hand up work i kana scolding i die liao la xp
idk why i suddenly feel like going hougang mall leh. i want to get fisheye lenses and can dad just go get a new phone let me have his iphone bc my phone is a bitch so big:< i want iphone bc got the app i want samsung bc can change fonts so i choose which one:/ why is grandma walking into the room? this is the 3rd time fuck her la. i cant type bc of her then i have to check fb cb.
also updated my twitter and instagram(: follow can? pleaseeeeeexp idk why i like vintage photography so much:x its so cool and awesome HAHAH.



how can you not like that kind of pics with vintage filters? :< go eat dick poop if you disapprove.



books with vintage filters look preddeh ok. TOOPRIDDYFORYOU HAHAH ok i have cough:< so irritating sia in bus i cough, in car i cough, everywhere i cough so everyone will just get the disease niehahahahaha
buhbyeeeee will blog next week ba:) about promotion day fuck. I HATE PROMOTION DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BC ITS A STUPID NAME WHERE YOU DONT EVEN PROMOTE YOUR CLASS WTF:)